26/10/2009






Brad Wilson

Work appears on over 400 book covers, in addition to numerous ads, magazine articles and
annual reports. Began with art history and studio art studies at Chapel Hill. Fine art work showed
in New York for many years.

"I'm a commercial, stock, and fine-art photographer currently based in Santa Fe, New Mexico. For twelve years prior to this I lived and worked in New York City, and I continue to shoot there and across the country. My work has been widely published around the world, appearing in numerous advertising campaigns, magazines, annual reports, album packages, and on over 400 book covers in the U.S., Europe, Asia, and South America. For many years my fine-art images were shown and sold by Robin Rice Gallery in New York City. I continue to exhibit photographs in Santa Fe galleries."

Sem comentários: